5/31/13

Sometimes....

Sometimes....sometimes, live just hurls past you going a million miles an hour and you can choose to be trampled or you can jump on the whirl wind and PRAY. I chose the latter. Last Monday we had something happen that I never imagined would come to fruition. Well, it did. We quickly picked up our happy little existence at our Cottage on the Lake and left. I don't know what the future holds. I do know that I'm excited. Terrified. Hopeful. So much is ahead of us. I just want to hold on to that thought. We are staying with my family in the northern California redwoods on their farm right now. It feels good to be in a place that I grew up and feel whole and held. Bear with me over the next few months. I have some big moving surprises for you! And lots of pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment