I supposed I just jump right in, no preamble, and give you some facts.....Sound good?
My name is Emily.
***and yes, Rumer just took this picture of me, because I have literally NO pictures of myself***
TWO INTERESTING FACTS: I have six sisters and no brothers. I play hockey.
Here is My-Better-Half.
***doesn't he look sweet?!***
TWO INTERESTING FACTS: He can craft a stunning quiche. He is an excellent swimmer.
And my dreamy, creative, sweet little Rumer
***which is her blog name, after Rumer Godden, a favorite author***
TWO INTERESTING FACTS: She was born with cataracts. She could sing the alphabet at 14 months old. Well.
And my spunky, sporty, fire-souled Beatrix
***for Miss Beatrix Potter, who else?!***
TWO INTERESTING FACTS: She can climb a tree quicker then you can snap your fingers. She can ice skate.
And Thomasina....our very own personal house broken wild cat...
***also called Richard Parker***
TWO INTERESTING FACTS: She hates eggs. She loves sardines.
We live in a very tiny, small,
tiny (did I say that twice?)
A couple facts:
- homeschool, and have always homeschooled.
- live mostly outdoors, all season round.
- are Roman Catholic.
- try to live below our means, being as frugal as possible.
- thrift, craft, re-create, and make do as a way of life.
- eat a mostly nourishing traditions/GAPS/paleo diet, about 80/20.
- love to bake
- read, read, read
- play music everyday, all day really
- dance, dance, dance (Irish dance and everything else)